- Candidate must have quality experience of 6 months to 1.5 years.
- Candidate must be Expert in Photoshop, Dream viewer, and Illustrator, with Pixel perfect vision.
- Must have vision of understanding project, layout development skills, Information design and user interface design skills, the ability to work as a part of team, Imagination and creativity.
- Good Knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, Flash and jquery
- Must be able to slice PSD to HTML.
- Good understanding of web design standards. W3C and SEO best practices.
- Should have experience in testing web pages across the browsers and mobile devices.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
Data Entry Operator
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information
is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mobile: +44 (0) 7508 521 488
Phone: +44(0) 2032 903 625